As Vince Lombardi once said, "What the h@!! is going on out there?" Seems like a lot of companies are in it for themselves and have forgotten customer service.
Customer service? What customer service? All to often when we request a quote, ask about repair or put out a for sale list I am finding that customer service is kind of lost its loving feeling.
It is amazing how many times I get a quote back and it is quantity, price and warranty. That's it. No thank you, or a little more detail just the facts. Sometimes when we bid on products we don't here back or it shows up on our doorstep with no notice or purchase order. Then when we get the product sometimes it is the wrong product, packed like it was road kill, or looks like it was found in a tar pit next to the wooly mammoth. When we send something in for repair we feel like the sock that fell behind the dryer. We have to constantly call and email about status and it takes months to get it back. Then the #@$@ thing doesn't work!
So... All of this has inspired me to make sure SingleSource Communications helps you and doesn't do all of those nasty issues. Now there are more issues (and I am sure you have some stories to tell yourself).
I wanted to give you a chance to voice your issues and let us know how we can help you. We would even like to make it better by asking you some questions.
Please fill out information to help us help you!
12 Questions to help you with Telecom equipment!
- What are the biggest challenges you face in the next couple of years?
2. What manufactures do you need better support on?
3. What manufactures do you use?
4. What do you need repair on? Do you use anyone now?
5. What manufactures are you not using anymore? What were the issues?
6. What kind of equipment do you use? Please indicate all. a) microwave radio b) central office c) data d)ethernet e) VOIP f) Power g) other *if other explain
7. What is your biggest complaint when dealing with repair and supply companies?
8. Is there any microwave radio, central office, data, power or racking equipment you need to buy or get repaired now?
9. Is there any microwave radio, central office, data, power or racking equipment you need to sell now?
10. What is most important to you? a) price b) customer service c) no lead times d) tracking or knowing when your item ships e) other *if other explain
11. Would like to receive educational information on products or services, ideas on ROI, data sheets, or any other information that you think would be helpful for you and your organization?
12. Do you have any other good ideas to help you and your fellow colleagues? Please share here.
Our goal at SingleSource Communications is to be your single source provider for all of your telecom equipment needs. Whether you need to buy, repair or sell to us we try and make it as painless as possible.
Thank you in advance for filling out the information. We take this information very serious and we will not share your answers with anyone outside SingleSource Communications.
If you have any more information you would like to share we would love hearing from you. Let us know if you need anything at all.